Originally named Millcreek after the mills in the area
Today this community is a wonderful place to visit and live. Conveniently located on the 401 corridor just east of the Town of Greater Napanee.
- Ernestown Secondary School serves about 650 students.
- There is a small fairground here
- Second Chance Ranch – This ranch is committed to finding forever homes for horses in need. While here, go for a ride or visit the other farm animals.
- Thorpe Farms – Stop in for high quality meats and other products provided by this ethical and non-GMO farm.
- Babcock Mill – Founded in 1830, this mill once generated power for the town as well as manufactured baskets. Today you can visit the property and wander back in time.
- Camden Braes Golf & Country Club – Camden Braes Golf & Country Club is a challenging 18 hole course, just minutes from Highway 401 in Loyalist Township.
L&A County Trails – Bike Routes
Reasons to Live in Odessa in Loyalist Township
Odessa in Loyalist Township is a great place to live. Here are some of the reasons why residents enjoy living here.
- Lower housing costs
- Reasonable cost of living
- Low crime rate
- Great location
- Access to health care
Plan Your Visit
Plan a Move Here
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.