Water views that wow
It is also one of the pretty towns that is accessible by the Loyalist Parkway. The Parkway is an historic route that offers parks and parkettes as well as three dozen commemorative plaques detailing the history of this area. Adolphustown is also the docking location of the Glenora Ferry.
- Bergeron Estate Winery – This boutique winery has a lot to offer – award-winning wines, gourmet pizza, wine-pairing dinners, sweeping views and so much more.
- 33 Vines – Local musicians may be on hand as you spend some time sipping their amazing wines on the outdoor patio or in the beautiful indoor tasting room.
- Longrid Winery – Explore vines and wine on the lake at this new winery opening in 2021.
- UEL Heritage Centre & Park – This spot has camping, a museum and a beach all in one! It’s a great place to bring your family for a day of fun.
- Spring Meadow Orchards – Come and pick your own apples! Say hello to the 4 beautiful horses and depending on the time of year, even go for a pony ride.
- Old Hay Bay Church – Canada’s oldest Methodist building and the second oldest church is right here in Lennox and Addington.
- Bass Cove Family Campground – Located in the Bay of Quinte area, this is a great spot for family camping and fishing.
The Glenora Ferry
Reasons to Live in Adolphustown in Greater Napanee
Adolphustown in Greater Napanee is a great place to live. Here are some of the reasons why residents enjoy living here.
- Lower housing costs
- Reasonable cost of living
- Low crime rate
- Great location
- Access to health care
Plan Your Visit
Plan a Move Here
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.