Historic community, modern living
Where community, nature and history create a perfect place to call home
Greater Napanee offers a perfect mix of small-town charm and picturesque rural beauty. Enjoy the friendly, small-town atmosphere while staying well-connected to major cities like Toronto, Belleville, Kingston, Ottawa and Montreal. Come and see why Greater Napanee is celebrated for its beautiful waterfront, vibrant parks, rich historic architecture, and the welcoming spirit of its community.
Greater Napanee Communities
Greater Napanee is less than 30 minutes from the cities of Kingston and Belleville, a two-hour
drive from Toronto and Ottawa, and only three hours to Montreal. The town has a thriving commercial base – including a
reinvigorated historic downtown area – and boasts superior year-round recreational amenities.
This rural community remains largely undisturbed with its picturesque lakefront location. Hop on the ferry and crossover to Glenora, Ontario from this site.
- Popular spot to pick apples and strawberries
- Located on the Bay of Quinte in Lake Ontario
- Home to Bergeron Estate Winery and 33 Vines
This rural community was once known as The Falls and was established when the first home was built there in the 1830’s. Today, this community is a welcoming place for people to reside.
- Population is approximately 125
- Located 14 km North/West of Napanee
- Became Forest Mills in 1868
This vibrant, historic town provides you with a small town feel but with all the amenities that you crave.
- Visit the Museum of Lennox & Addington
- Take a stroll along the boardwalk at Conservation Park
- Wander the downtown core and see one-of-a-kind shops
- Spend a day on a boat or in a kayak on the Napanee River
On the north shore of Lake Ontario, you’ll find North & South Fredericksburgh. This tight knit community embraces their past history and all the joys and comforts of community, family and friends.
- The South Frederisksburgh Hall is home to many events
- 26 Churches were built in this area over the years (Adolphustown and Frederisksburgh); many have been lost over time
This beautiful community, located close to Napanee is a beautiful place to live.
- Plan a party or event at the Selby Community Centre or attend a performance at the Lennox Community Theatre
- The Salmon River passes through Roblin, and anglers and paddlers take full advantage of the boat launch right at Highway 41. Just a few kilometres west of the hamlet is Menzel Centennial Provincial Wildlife Reserve. Located on Roblin Road, this natural location is popular with hikers that walk the 4 km trail to Mud Lake
Greater Napanee healthcare provides efficient and high-quality medical services, offering personalized care with reduced waiting times. For those without a family doctor, it’s advisable to register with Health Care Connect to access these services.
Hospitals and Emergency Care
Greater Napanee offers convenient transportation options. Travel to nearby cities by train, or use a taxi for local trips. Deseronto Transit also services Napanee and into Belleville.
Recreation, Sports and Parks
From scenic trails and waterfront parks for serene nature experiences to well-equipped sports centres for active pursuits, Greater Napanee is a hub of outdoor and athletic activities.
Culture and Entertainment
From live theatre, local music, local museums and galleries and so much more, there’s lots of fun things to do in Greater Napanee.