Contest Rules and Regulations
- Naturally L&A’s contest closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2023 (the “Contest Period”).
- To enter, simply visit naturallyla.ca/win-a-2-night-getaway-to-naturally-la until September 30, 2023 and fill out the necessary entry form. No purchase necessary. All entries must be submitted online through the form provided at naturallyla.ca/win-a-2-night-getaway-to-naturally-la and must include your name, phone number, city, postal code, and email address. Entries received shall be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g.) business, educational institution, etc. that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. No other forms of submission will be considered eligible for the contest. Recipients may enter the contest more than once.
- There will be one (1) Grand Prize to be won, consisting of a two-night stay at The Red Brick Suites in Napanee, Norman Paul Boat Cruise of the Napanee River, dinner for two at Fool’s Kitchen in Napanee, a stargazing experience at the Dark Sky Viewing Area in Erinsville, coffee and treats from The Lodge Coffee House in Bath, gift certificate to Topsy Farms on Amherst Island, lunch at The Back Kitchen Restaurant on Amherst Island, beer tastings & tour at MacKinnon Brothers Brewing Company in Bath, dinner for two at Beachside BBQ in Bath, breakfast at Itty Bitty Diner, a guided farm experience at Barking Goat Farms, lunch at Devon Café in Tamworth, day pass to Bon Echo Provincial Park, and dinner at Addison’s Restaurant in Northbrook.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Naturally L&A reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative (of equal or lesser value).
- Travel must be completed by August 31, 2024 inclusive. Travel blackout dates will apply. Confirmation of travel dates in 2024 must be provided no later than the end of February 2024. It is the winner’s sole responsibility along with their traveling companion(s) for all costs associated with travel to and from the contest destination including ground transportation, airfare, meals, and entertainment. It is also the winner’s responsibility and their traveling companion(s) to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas if applicable and to comply with any customs immigration requirements. It is recommended that the winner and his/her traveling companion(s) obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. The Prize has an approximate retail value of $1,200. Winner and/or Guests are not entitled to monetary difference between actual prize value and stated approximate prize value if any. It is incumbent on the winner to participate and utilize any or all activities offered in the Contest and the Winner will not be entitled to any financial reimbursement or rain-checks as a result of prize offers that have not been utilized.
- Prize winner waives all recourse against Contest Sponsors if services offered do not prove to be entirely satisfactory.
- The odds of winning the Contest Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The Contest Sponsors will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone within five (5) business days after the draw. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a declaration and release form stating that he/she has read, understood and complied with these official contest rules, grants all consents required as contemplated in these Contest Rules, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, address, photograph likeness and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for federal news, entertainment and information purposes at no compensation to the potential winner, accepts the prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this contest and receipt and use of the prize. In the event that the potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by the Contest Sponsors within five (5) business days following the draw, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question within the time limit, does not sign and return the release within the specified time, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this. The decision of the judges are final.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution. Prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold, exchanged or bartered. Request for refund will not be accepted or discussed.
- Contest Sponsors and the contest judging organization are not responsible for theft, loss of any form or any human or computer-generated error in the awarding of the prize, nor for the loss or misplacing of any control coupon.