Tap into L&A’s talent for business growth
Business and education thrive in L&A
Nestled within Lennox & Addington County is a dynamic talent pool, brimming with diverse skills and expertise, ready to drive your business towards success. Our strategic location also places us within easy reach of numerous post-secondary institutions in Kingston, Belleville, Toronto and Ottawa. This proximity opens doors for businesses to tap into fresh talent, emerging innovations and the latest industry trends.
Mobilize a Team in L&A
Assemble a dedicated workforce with the right skills and a shared commitment to drive your business forward.
Here’s What’s Intriguing About L&A
Most Popular Field of Study
Enrolled full and part-time students within a three-hour drive of L&A in 2023
Percentage of international students motivated to pursue permanent residency immediately after they graduate
Percentage of adults living in L&A with at least a high school education
Students enrolled in post-secondary education in 2023 in Ontario
Obtaining Permanent Residency
No. 1 goal after graduation for international students
Number of post-secondary schools within a 2.5 hour drive of L&A
L&A enjoys proximity to many world-class post-secondary institutions in nearby cities,
offering your business access to a rich pool of talent and cutting-edge research.
A prestigious and historic university in Kingston, Ontario, known for its strong research focus and vibrant student life.
St. Lawrence College
Located in Ontario, St. Lawrence College offers a range of career-oriented programs and courses, emphasizing experiential learning.
Royal Military College
Canada’s military college in Kingston, Ontario, providing a combination of military training and higher education.
A dynamic and career-oriented college in Belleville, Ontario, offering a wide range of diploma, certificate, and apprenticeship programs.
Some of the Country’s most respected areas of study is close to Lennox & Addington.
Did you know?
- The Queen’s University Engineering program is one of the oldest and most respected in Canada.
- Smith School of Business – The Financial Times has ranked the Full-Time MBA at Smith School of Business in the top 75 in its annual ranking of global MBA programs, including No. 1 in Canada for overall satisfaction with the program.
- Loyalist College is recognized as one of Canada’s Top 50 research colleges and stands at no. 4 in Canada for Research Income Growth
- St. Lawrence College has a strong reputation for its supportive learning environment and close connections to industry, allowing students to gain valuable work experience and opportunities for career advancement.
- The Royal Military College of Canada is recognized nationally and internationally as a military university of academic excellence. RMC delivers education of the highest quality at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and in specialized professional development.